At NT Recruitment we will work with you as your dedicated business partner with a view to gaining a full understanding of your organisation and your recruitment challenges.
We offer all of our clients a personalised service including a dedicated consultant contact who truly understands the sector and can fulfil your most demanding recruitment needs.
We specialise in recruitment for all Digital and Technology based roles including:-
- IT Directors
- Front End Developers
- Technical Support Operatives
- Heads of IT
- Graphic Designers
- Network Engineers
- IT Managers
- High Calibre Graduates
- Enterprise Architects
- Project Managers
- Mobile Developers
- Solutions Architects
- Business Analysts
- Scrum Masters
- Web Developers
- Test Analysts
- Database Administrators
- Software Engineers
- Systems Analysts
- Systems Administrators
Our aim is to guarantee a fresh, professional and honest specialist service to all of our clients at a reasonable cost.
When you engage NT Recruitment, your dedicated consultant contact will tailor the service provided to specifically meet your particular requirements and services offered can include:-
- On site meetings - to gain an overview of your organisation and culture.
- Job specification - working together with you to ensure that the specification reflects an accurate picture of the opportunity on offer as this will form the candidate’s first impression of your business.
- Defining your needs – establishing the essential skills and personality traits that the successful candidate needs to be able to demonstrate.
- Salary benchmarking – advice on salary levels within the industry to ensure that your company is competitive with what the rest of the market is offering.
- Market/ candidate trends – advice on methods of differentiating yourself from your competitors in order to ensure that you are able to attract the best talent.
- Long List/ Short List – additional background information provided with each candidate presented to ensure that you have a comprehensive overview of all candidates before you meet them.
- Feedback to all unsuccessful candidates – this protects your brand and professional image and guarantees that the candidate’s experience is always a positive one.
- Offer management – Counter offer mitigation and managing the negation process to ensure the successful candidate starts with your business.